Jim's Blog page

This is a general blog with quizzes and thoughts

Saturday, December 06, 2014

Answers to Can you name the holiday movies these quotes come from?

1. "Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings"
Miracle on 34th Street
Home Alone
X It's a Wonderful Life
Jingle All the Way
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
2. "Hey, I know where this is going. The other guy fell, it was an accident. I've got homeowners insurance, and a good attorney, not as good as my wife's - but lets not open up that wound! "
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Bad Santa
Surviving Christmas
Scrooged
 XThe Santa Clause
3. "All right, you're a reindeer. Here's your motivation: Your name is Rudolph, you're a freak with a red nose, and no one likes you. Then, one day, Santa picks you and you save Christmas. No, forget that part. We'll improvise... just keep it kind of loosey-
 XHow the Grinch Stole Christmas (the one with Jim Carrey)
Elf
A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie
A Christmas Carol
Reindeer Games
4. "You've got a program featuring America's favorite old fart. Reading a book in front of a fireplace. Now, I have to kill all of you."
Bad Santa
A Christmas Carol
 XScrooged
Christmas with the Kranks
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
5. "You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he weren't up there now... I don't think it would be snowing. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it"
Miracle on 34th Street
The Nightmare Before Christmas
 XEdward Scissorhands
The Polar Express
White Christmas
6. "This is *Christmas*. The season of perpetual hope. And I don't care if I have to get out on your runway and hitchhike. If it costs me everything I own, if I have to sell my soul to the devil himself, I am going to get home to my son."
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
The Family Stone
Jingle All The way
The Santa Clause
 XHome Alone
7. "Oh, I was just smelling - smiling. I was just blouse - browsing. I, uh, heh heh. Well, I guess it just wouldn't... Oh hee hee, it wouldn't be the Christmas shopping season if the stores were any less hooter than they - HOTTER than they are. Whew. It is w
Scrooged
 XNational Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Elf
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
8. "Would you please tell her that you're not really Santa Claus, that actually is no such person? Well, I hate to disagree with you, but not only IS there such a person, but here I am to prove it. "
It's a Wonderful Life
The Santa Clause
A Christmas Story
 XMiracle on 34th Street
A Christmas Carol
9. "Oh my god, I shot my eye out!"
The Nightmare Before Christmas
 XA Christmas Story
The Polar Express
Home Alone
Elf
10. "And on a dark cold night, under full moonlight, he flies into the fog like a vulture in the sky! And they call him Sandy Claws!"
 XThe Nightmare Before Christmas
Elf
Edward Scissorhands
The Polar Express
Jack Frost
11. "First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle."
Deck The Halls
Home Alone
Jingle All The way
 XElf
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
12. "What exactly is your persuasion on the Big Man, since you brought him up? I want to believe, but... But you don't want to be bamboozled. You don't want to be led down the primrose path. You don't want to be conned or duped. Hoodwinked. You don't w
The Santa Clause
 XThe Polar Express
Home Alone
Miracle on 34th Street
Scrooged
13. "I traded in my entire collection of rare cheese to get you this petri dish. Oh. Well, I sold all my science equipment to get you this neat looking cheese slicer. Did you keep the receipt?"
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer
 XA Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie
A Christmas Story
Scrooged
14. "You are really Santa, right? No, I'm an accountant. I wear this f*@#ing thing as a fashion statement, alright?"
Reindeer Games
The Ref
Deck the Halls
Elf
 XBad Santa
15. And finally.... "What, you're pulling a gun on me? I'm not afraid of you. Just calm down, alright? You think you can take me? I'm Santa Claus!"
Christmas with the Kranks
 XThe Ref
Surviving Christmas
The Family Stone
Planes, Trains and Automobiles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home